After months of waiting and careful deliberation, it is time to come together and worship in person.
Please join us in the BUCC Sanctuary on Sunday June 13 at 10:00, and every Sunday after that.
Some things will be different from the last time we met:
- Masks are recommended but optional for adults. Children 3-12 should wear them at the discretion of the parent(s). Brecksville School systems was still requiring them.
- We will still work to spread people out in the sanctuary.
- Time with young worshipers will be suspended initially.
- Choir will be suspended (it is Summer anyway).
- The congregation will not be singing hymns (for now).
- We will implement “Bring Your Own Communion” for the next week.
- We will not pass the collection plate – they will be at the entrances of the sanctuary.
- There will not be a coffee hour. People are welcome to gather outside of church as desired, but we will not be meeting in Pilgrim Hall.
Some things will be the same and still wonderful:
- We will be together, worshiping.
- We will share live music from our talented Music Director.
- We will hear the Word, read and preached from the altar.
- We will be reunited with old friends, at last.
Some things may change, as we go forward:
- We will be flexible and caring as we see how things work when we are together.
- We will reassess singing hymns together and the choir in the Fall.
- We will bring back singing hymns, shared Communion, Time with Young Worshipers and Coffee hour, as soon as safe and practical.
- However, if there is a spike in COVID cases, we may institute other precautions (temperatures, pre-registration, go back to virtual services etc.).
Download and print Re-Opening Details for your reference.
For those that choose to join us virtually, we will be streaming our service live on YouTube. More information to follow!