So sorry, the order deadline has passed. If you have already ordered, we thank you and can’t wait to see you next week when you pickup up your meals.
Brecksville United Church of Christ has teamed up with culinary arts students at Cuyahoga Community College for a Friday Fish Meal. Interested in donating a meal to someone in need? Read to the end of this note.
Offering Pollack (fried with a panko crust or baked) the choices are:
- Lunch (Curbside Pickup 11:00 to 1:00):
- Hot Fish Lunch – Baked $15.00
- Hot Fish Lunch – Fried $15.00
- Take-Home and Reheat package (serves 4) – Baked $50.00
- Take-Home and Reheat package (serves 4) – Fried $50.00
- Dinner (Curbside Pickup 4:00 to 6:00):
- Take-Home and Reheat Packages only
All include Coleslaw, Mashed Potatoes, Cornbread Muffin, Tartar Sauce and Lemon Wedge).
Deadline for orders is: Friday, February 26, 2021 at Noon.
Meals for those in need:
If you would like to help the mission of St. Augustine’s Hunger Center in Tremont, you can select one or more “Donation Meals” when ordering tickets. We will prepare and deliver your donated meals to St. Augustine’s for distribution, as part of the several hundred meals they serve daily.