Sunday, May 13th is our annual Mother’s Day collection!
This year we will be collecting donations to benefit Edna House (as we did last year) to help women who are in recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. We will collect funds as well as items:
- Clean, gently worn clothing, professional attire, shoes, pocketbooks, briefcases, backpacks, scarves, accessories, and jewelry for Spring and Summer wear, new socks and new packaged underwear—please place in garbage bags (no boxes and no hangers needed!).
- Notebooks, pencils, highlighters, pens, paints, canvases, brushes, Big Books and 12 x 12 Books, and journals (no paperback novels!)
- Unopened toiletries that do not contain alcohol!
- Cleaning products such as Murphy’s Oil Soap, floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, bleach, sponges, spray bottles, mops, and large black garbage bags
- Canned food, condiments, and nonperishable snacks, coffee, creamer and sugar
- Paper towels, toilet paper, personal hygiene products
- Gift Cards, Bus Passes, Postage Stamps!
- Flash drives, resume and copier paper and envelopes for Job Development
- Light bulbs and extension cords
- Prayers are ALWAYS welcome!
Find out more about Edna House at ednahouse.org